Monday 9 September 2013

a little background...

Hello there, my name is Andrea and I'm a 30 year old copywriter working for a marketing agency. Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 6 years and we moved in together like 2 and a half years ago. The reason why I decided to start this blog is he became a "professional" poker player 4 years ago and... it hasn't been easy. We've had our good times, but mostly it's been pretty bad. 

We are now going through another rough period and I decided to search online, to see if I could find anyone who's going through similar experiences. No luck. The only blogs I found were from 2009... so here I am. I will tell you my whole story - trust me, no picnic here - and am hoping to know more women out there who, although are successful and independent, are getting their lives shaken (or destroyed) by their boyfriend's or husband's dream of poker success.

I am also hoping to find success stories. Someone who can give hope to the rest of us, who do not wish to leave our companions, but simply cannot live like this anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your stories or simply your thoughts!