Monday 28 October 2013

ramblings from a crazy person

That would be me.
 
I've been talking to some friends about our situation and am getting more and more convinced that there's no other way to go but to leave Josh. Everyone agrees, even his closest friends. They actually offered their house for me to stay (to me, not Josh, which is funny but also sad) for some time if I decide to leave and have to give him a month or so to move out of my house. Maybe he doesn't need that much time, but I don't want to make things harder than they already are.
 
Things at home are a little bit better, but only because I chose not to think about anything. Yesterday I was able to tell him that maybe we'd have to get separated, which doesn't mean I don't love him anymore, but that things just aren't working for me. He was... very agreeable. Maybe he was just being nice to keep things from falling apart, I don't know.
 
Last week my therapist told me that she didn't think I was ready to make the decision of breaking up yet and I should take it easy, or it could be more than I can handle and lead me straight back to him. So.. yeah.
 
Meanwhile I went to see a psychic (this is ridiculous) to see if I could get some clarity and the result was.. good, I guess. This lady had already talked to spirits for Josh and had told him several things that seemed true, like he was the destructive force in our relationship and had to change and so on. She also told him that we had already been together in another life and were trying to set things right on this one. This actually affected me a little bit (I believe such things), but after talking to her last weekend, I felt I have nothing to worry about. I was worrying that I had to pay my dues to Josh for something I'd done in another life, and that I might have to live with him and help him all my life to set things right or something.
 
But after talking to her, I didn't feel she was for real. She had no real message for me other than the obvious things that anyone who knows Josh and doesn't want us to break up (she's a friend of Josh's grandmother) could tell me. She told me I should look into myself and respect myself and that if I wanted to keep Josh I had to treat him like a child (she even mentioned an allowance), that I had to teach him to behave and not let him manipulate me. She told me she wasn't seeing any breakup soon and that he would eventually quit playing poker, but not now. I didn't believe much of it, although I will do what she told me regarding respecting myself and all that.
 
I bought another book online about Codependency that might help me. Supposedly if I found the inner strenght to stop Josh from manipulating/hurting me, I wouldn't even have to leave him, because the relationship could turn into a healthy one. If I changed, he'd be forced to change as well, or we'd part naturally. In theory.
 
And that's all for now... do you believe in psychics? Have you used those services to get peace of mind or even to help you in the game? :) I usually watch Long Island Medium and that show just blows my mind! Is she for real?
 
Hope all is well with you guys.
 
 
xoxo
Andrea

31 comments:

  1. psychics get their power from demons, id stay as far away from them as possible. if they arent getting their power from demons, u might be safer, but then they dont get any "inside info" so then why pay? its just a scam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Demons are people too, Tony. They have to eat and feed their families just like the rest of us. Why are you against Demons making a living?

      Delete
    2. For the record, there have been numerous attempts to scientifically verify the ability of psychics. None have ever been shown to have any validity. The short answer is that they are scam artists. It's not real. It's not "demons" and it's not supernatural. It's someone praying on those in emotional need and trying to exploit that need for financial gain. That's all.

      s.i.

      Delete
    3. LOL @ PPP :)

      Oh and by the way I didn't pay, that lady does her "readings" for free.

      Delete
    4. I saw a psychic chick once and afterwards I was not sure I had paid for the vague glimpse into my future or the hot sex that we had....

      Delete
    5. psychic or psycho? details? i had a psychic xperience . she said i was going to come and i did.

      Delete
    6. TBC did u brush yr teeth today

      Delete
  2. So none of you had any supernatural experiences?

    Personally I don't believe in demons, but I believe humans have (and radiate) energies that may linger after we die and can be picked up by psychics. That's my interpretation of "spirits" and of the work of that Long Island Medium lady. I guess she can pick up thoughts and energies of her living clients, not necessarily of the dead.

    Hmm now, that those energies can actually act upon the lives of the living or even possess a person... nah, I'm not as inclined to believe in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like the show SUPERNATURAL. so u believe in spirits and energies but dont smoke the ganja. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. i want to c these tattoos. and what is up with the avatar,buttercup? dreary cold day in colorado. nothing to do up smoke,drink some coffee,and comment on the train wreck that is TBC life.LMAO.think i may start a blog .

      Delete
  3. My wife is what you call. sensitive, and she has had many supernatural experiences. I have only had one that I am sure of. FWIW, she thinks the Long Island Medium is a fake. She has seem a few psychics before, some she feels are fakes, and some she feels are more in tuned that others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's disappointing, the Long Island Medium looked so real to me!

      This is a sensitive matter, I guess people have strong opinions about, (one of them being: that is all utter bullsh**) maybe that's why anger doesn't want to "really" comment. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Then why the 'lol' comment?

      Delete
    2. just funny post is all. andrea ,babydoll, u r too nice. moving out of yr own house and giving him time to move out. time to put all his shit on the lawn and give him a pb&j sandwich and send the loser on his way.

      Delete
    3. My version of the move out/throw out story would involve some lighter fluid....

      Delete
    4. XACTLY like beavis says FIRE FIRE

      Delete
  5. P3 how was the pearl jam concert and any fanduel results?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea - have only commented once but I wanted to pipe in here. If you want Josh to live elsewhere, it's a mistake to leave him in your house for a month or more to do with it as he will. If you want him out, have him leave while you are there. Change the locks as soon as he's gone. He's got a family beach house to go to so it's not as if he'll be living in his car if you aren't willing to put him up any longer.

    Your house, I'm sure, is your primary asset. You need to protect it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Cranky. I definatelly have to make sure he doesn't burn down the house or something. Not that he would do it, but... it's my house and I must protect it. I'll find another way to break up, if it comes to that. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Andrea - I should have added ---- good luck! I think you'll be in a much better state after Josh is out of your life. Maybe not at first, but after you've had a bit of time to get him out of your system.

      Delete
  7. Psychics are all bunk IMO. I saw a show once where a "psychic" showed how he got information from people to make it sound like he had some inside info....also alot of it is things that are common to everyone. "You are going to meet someone new very soon"...that applies to about 90% of the population...etc...etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rite on bill, psychics are as good as snake oil or tits on a boar hog useless.

      Delete
    2. damm bill. next , u r going to say there is no tooth fairy. WTF

      Delete
  8. angerisagift says...

    "i want to c these tattoos..."
    "buttercup"
    "andrea ,babydoll,"

    Does anyone else find this just a bit more than creepy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess anger was smoking his "ganja" yesterday.

      Delete
    2. SMOKING TODAY TOO. also i dig chicks with tatts.also, buttercup,babydoll,betty,cougar,etc,etc r words i use sometimes. i am creepy.like to meet ppl from different countries. when i was in cocoa beach,fl worked at the mcdonalds there( i know beneath u, andrea. lmao ) and worked with some indonesians and have been half ass planning to go there and hang out. also,pokerdogg, i am a dude .she is betty. she likes ice cream and horror movies. so do i. who knows .LMAO.weirder things have happen like a black american president.

      Delete
    3. :) you' actually make me laugh anger (not being mean here, just being real).

      What's wrong with a black american president? See...? that's why it would never work out between us. ;)

      Delete
    4. sweet laughing is good. nothing wrong was just pointing out that anything is possible

      Delete
  9. I would say the real value of seeing a psychic (since they are complete bullshit con-artists) would be how you react to what they tell you.

    If they tell you your future is with Josh, and that makes you sad, then you know what you really should do.

    ReplyDelete

Share your stories or simply your thoughts!